Triethoxyoctylsilane (CAS: 2943-75-1) is an organosilicon compound with the formula C14H32O3Si. It is a clear, colorless liquid with a mild odor. Triethoxyoctylsilane is a versatile compound that is used in a variety of applications, including:
- Coating products
- Adhesives and sealants
- Fillers, putties, plasters, and modeling clay
- Laboratory chemicals
- Inks and toners
- Non-metal-surface treatment products
Triethoxyoctylsilane is a flammable liquid and vapor and can cause skin irritation. It is important to take precautions when handling this compound.
|Alias:||n-Octyltriethoxysilane, Triethoxy(octyl)silane, Octyltriethoxysilane|
Description: Melting point <-40 °C, boiling point 84-85 °C 0.5mmHg, density 0.88g/mLat25°C, refractive index n20/D1.417
- The product can effectively penetrate into concrete to form an effective waterproof protective film, which is widely used in commercial buildings, parking lots/garages, highways, bridge structures and cultural relics protection and other fields
- Used in the treatment of inorganic materials such as glass, ceramics, mica, talcum powder, etc.
- It can promote the microscopic mixing of inorganic organic composites and significantly improve the mechanical properties of composite materials;
- It can also be used as glass anti-fog treatment and anti-ice or wind corrosion of ancient buildings.
Packing and storage:
25L plasticdrum packing; 208L closed steel drum packaging
After opening the package, it should be stored in isolation from moisture in the air, and should be stored in a ventilated and dry place at a temperature of 25 °C, and the shelf life is 1 year.