N-(2-Aminoethyl)-3-aminopropyltrimethoxysilane (CAS No. 1760-24-3) is a clear, colorless liquid with a mild odor. It is a silane coupling agent that is used to modify the surface properties of materials. It is a versatile compound that can be used in a variety of applications, including:
- Adhesion promoters
- Corrosion inhibitors
- Mold release agents
- Water repellents
N-(2-Aminoethyl)-3-aminopropyltrimethoxysilane is a safe and effective compound when used as directed. It is important to follow the manufacturer’s instructions and to take precautions to avoid exposure to skin, eyes, and respiratory tract.
|Physical and chemical properties|
|Water Solubility:||to react|
|Description:||Colorless to light yellow transparent liquid. Soluble in benzene and ethyl acetate.|
- Used as an adhesion promoter, surface modifier, and dispersant, mainly used to improve the binding force and compatibility of inorganic mineral powder materials and fibers to high molecular polymers (resins) and resin coatings to Adhesion and water resistance of inorganic substrates.
- This product is also suitable for the modification of engineering rubber and plastic materials, paint, coating, ink , casting resin, adhesive , sealant, glass fiber , abrasive abrasives and other industries.
- Applicable resins include phenolic resin, furan resin, acrylic resin, polyurethane, RTV, polyamide, polyolefin, melamine, cellulose, fluororubber, nitrile rubber, polysulfiderubber , EPDM, acrylate rubber, etc.
- It can be efficiently applied on organic and inorganic surfaces as an adhesion promoter, surface modifier or crosslinking agent;
- It can significantly improve the mechanical and electrical properties of composite materials, especially the above properties under heat and humidity conditions ;
- Compared with untreated clay, the physical properties and dynamic mechanical properties can be improved after being treated with this product.
Packing: 210L iron drum: 200kg/drum 1000L IBC drum: 1000kg/drum