3-(2-Aminoethylamino)propyldimethoxymethylsilane CAS No. 3069-29-2 is a silane that is used for the derivatization of silica with aminoethyl-propylsilyl, AEAPS, groups. It is a clear, colorless liquid with a mild odor. It is soluble in water, alcohols, and ethers.
AEAPS groups are used to modify the surface properties of silica. They can be used to make silica more hydrophilic, hydrophobic, or ion-exchangeable. AEAPS groups can also be used to attach other molecules to silica, such as proteins, DNA, and polymers.
3-(2-Aminoethylamino)propyldimethoxymethylsilane is a versatile silane that can be used for a variety of applications. It is used in the production of chromatography columns, membranes, and catalysts. It is also used in the modification of silica for use in analytical and biomedical applications.
|Physical and chemical properties|
Nature description: The relevant properties of γ-(ethylenediamino)propylmethyldimethoxysilane (3069-29-2) are as follows:
1. Colorless to pale yellow liquid.
2. The boiling point is 234°C.
3. The relative density is 0.98.
4. The flash point is 140℃.
Features and uses :
1. Used as the raw material of diamine-type amino-modified silicone oil and various silicone super softening agents.
2. After the amino functional group of the coupling agent is bonded to the silicone oil skeleton,the orientation degree of the silicone (molecule) on the fiber is greatly improved,the affinity for the fiber is increased,and various fibers are endowed with super softness,smoothness,drape,and anti-corrosion. Static,washable and anti-wrinkle effects.
3. It can be used as an adhesion promoter,surface modifier,crosslinking agent,and dispersant to improve the binding force,compatibility and resin coating of inorganic mineral powder materials and fibers to polymers (resins). Typical applications include amino silicone oil,paints,coatings, inks , casting resins, adhesives,sealants, glass fibers ,abrasives and other industries. 4. This product is a bifunctional coupling agent,which can increase the bonding ability of organic silicon materials to inorganic substrate materials,and is widely used; 5. It is used in silane curing and polysulfide sealants (glue),single and double components Combined (infiltrated) silicone (polysulfide) sealant,thereby improving the adhesion to the substrate (cement,copper,glass,etc.),and curing without bubbles,the system is light in color.
Packaging and storage : The finished product is packed in 25KG,200KG plastic drums or closed steel drums,other specifications need to be ordered.